As a truly worldwide organization, EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies with deeply-integrated services. With 24,000 people working from nine centers in five countries, GDS is online everywhere, helping deliver exceptional client service all the time; providing what you need, where you need it.
EY GDS Poland has been in operation since 2011, supporting around 30 countries across 14 services in English and non-English languages. Join one of our innovative and highly skilled teams and gain valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
SAP software is becoming one of the most important and popular tools across multiple industries and business lines worldwide. SAP Business Planning & Consolidation makes planning and consolidated financial reporting processes much faster and easier. It supports adjusting plans and forecasts, producing reports and many others. All of that reduces risk and let different companies make more confident business decisions. We’ve decided to take part in this exciting mission and build innovative solutions for our global business. Join us and become one of the co-creators making all this happen and work.
You’ll be working with state-of-the-art technologies such as MDG, BPC, BW and source systems like SAP, Oracle, IBM and Microsoft. Data types/volume ranges from risk, finance, treasury, HR, master and metadata to number of other input sources up to 400 Mio records in total (records x time frame).
Your key responsibilities
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance take a part in projects and extend your experience not only in banking and insurance sector.
Skills and attributes for success
- You’ll effectively use SAP: at least modules MDG, BCS/BPC (we would however consider any core SAP implementation skills)
- You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience
- You’ll be willing to employ large stack of other technologies mainly as source systems e.g. SAP, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft
- Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role you must have
- 4+ years of experience in SAP modules BCS/BPC and overall BW
- Experience in Data Modelling / Design
- Experience in Report Design / Creation / Model Wizard, Adjustment system
- Experience in Standard Planning Functionalities (simple projections, dynamic hierarchies, changing granularities)
- Experience in flexible assumptions, modelling and input allocations (e.g. cost allocations of infrastructure functions to divisions)
- Experience in instant reporting (incl. drill downs, dynamic change / add of reports by users, mobile interface on reports)
- Knowledge of workflow / audit trail
- Good English verbal and written communication
- German or other European language is an advantage
- Good sense of humour
Ideally, you also have
- Some practical knowledge of Driver Based Planning (e.g. inclusion of Revenue, Cost, Balance Sheet, Liquidity, Risk Models)
- Experience in Scenario Planning (what if, simulations with dynamic micro/macro assumptions etc.)
- Good command of Polish
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What working at EY offers
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Business trips support
- Language classes
- Referral programme
- Charity initiatives
- Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
- Wellness & Spa programme
- Sport Groups
- Additional bonuses