As a truly worldwide organization, EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies with deeply-integrated services. With 22,000 people working from nine centers in five countries, GDS is online everywhere, helping deliver exceptional client service all the time; providing what you need, where you need it.
EY GDS Poland has been in operation since 2011, supporting 30 countries across 14 services in English and non-English languages. Join one of our innovative and highly skilled teams and gain valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
Guidewire is most versatile application for Insurance sector, mostly it is used by P&C insurance companies worldwide. Guidewire supports insurance operations including policy administration, billing and claims management. All applications are in the form of common platform modules, covering the P & C insurance life-cycle and replace legacy systems. Guidewire extends its services through its all three main software, ClaimCenter, PolicyCenter, and BillingCenter. Guidewire product suite is built on Java platform and Guidewire implementations make extensive use of technical aspects of Java, JEE, Webservices etc.
Career benefits of working in Guidewire platform:
Guidewire product enriches his / her skills to work in similar P&C insurance products and helps them in product implementation across globe. Eventually help them to have strong career path in P&C insurance domain, at the same time growing strong technically as well.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Java Developer/ Software Engineer in the IT Advisory Services to contribute in various streams of Guidewire implementation projects
- Collaborate with team members, develop and implement project activities to achieve project and client goals,
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the Lead
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Engineer / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with a sound industry experience of 3 to 6 years
- Experience in Guidewire ClaimCenter / PolicyCenter/ BillingCenter Configuration/ Integration/Conversion
- Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise system integration, Insurance domain background, Property & Casualty
- Experience in Java 8, J2EE, XML, Web Services (Axis 2), SQL, ANT
- Strong in Pl/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Castor, any Enterprise Messaging System
- Should have strong knowledge and experience on Tomcat and or Websphere/Weblogic
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- Excellent business communication skills
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
- Excellent English Language verbal and written communication, German or other European language will be an advantage
- Attractive salary
- Possibility of participating in interesting project
- Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global GTH team
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Attractive social package (Sport card, medical insurance, life insurance, wellness & spa program, sport events and many others)