1. Job responsibilities
- Developing the bank's business in countries allocated
- Developing and managing relationships with sovereign, companies and FI's
- Cross-selling the bank's products
- Consistent with credit quality and return guidelines
- Writing and following 3 year business plan
- Administration work, translations Polish to English
2. Experience Required
Corporate and/or FI banking preferably in credit, syndication, research or marketing. Detailed knowledge of CEE economy, markets and Blue Chip companies.
3. Specific Qualifications / Skills Required
English and Polish language, driving licence
4. Personal Characteristics / Other Information
Highly motivated, can do, self-starter, team player, tactful to assist internal promotion of clients to credit, syndications etc.
Annual salary 960.000 – 1.200.000 CZK
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
"I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for the purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the regulation for the protection of personal data, passed on 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883)".
Our customer: World famous International Bank
We are looking for Customer Relationship Manager for International Bank, CEE HQ located in Czech Republich, Prague. This is a great opportunity to work in international bank, conducting business development in all Central and Eastern European countries, principally Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria (Banks which cover CEEs) and the Czech Republic., making good relationship with corporate customers.