Electrical Design Technician- Kraków, Poland
Firma: CH2M Polska Ltd Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Krakow / małopolskie
For decades, CH2M has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world.
- Supporting delivery of electrical design
- Designing of Electrical systems for various types of industrial clients including Microelectronics, Datacenters, general manufacturing, food and beverage, consumer products and pharmaceutical
- Preparing package submittals for Electrical/ Telecom/Data and Security Systems for facilities
- Cooperation with engineers and designers of other disciplines
- Degree in Technical High School or equivalent required
- 5 years of experience in supporting industrial projects
- Thorough knowledge of codes and standards related to the design of industrial and manufacturing facilities and systems
- Good skills in CAD software and office suite (Word, Excel). Revit as plus
- English language skills minimum at intermediate level
- Full time employment contract
- Benefits package including medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, English lessons, flexible working hours
- International working environment, interesting projects and unique company culture
- Friendly atmosphere in our new office in Krakow - CH2M Center.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.