- Manages the execution of one or more R&D projects;
- Project scheduling under constraints and project monitoring (interacting with all involved units);
- Coordinates work of local and cross-functional project team/s;
- Identifies, contains and reduces risk;
- Serves as the key contact for the project stakeholders;
- Prepares complete project documents in own area of expertise;
- Uses own technical knowledge to provide technical support to colleagues or other functional teams.
- Engineering degree in information technology or electronics with focus on computer science;
- Profound knowledge of systems implementation and software development life cycles and methodologies;
- 5 years + working experience in the management projects, including the development of project plans and the management of resources, budgets and timelines;
- Creativity, capability of networked thinking as well as following systematic, analytical approaches;
- Ability to set expectations, hold individuals and teams accountable to critical milestones;
- Very good communication / relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to facilitate discussions between business, operations and technology teams;
- Communicate with clarity and precision in English, both in written and oral form - knowledge of German would be advantageous;
- Willingness to travel.
Additional advantage will be experience in:
- PMI or IPMA certification, additional certification in Agile/SAFe/Scrum;
- Experience in software development including system deployment and configuration;
- Linux Know How (architecture, GNU toolchain).
- Cooperation with technology development international teams using Agile methodology;
- Exciting work environment for further professional development;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Opportunity to develop your own innovative projects.
To apply for the position, please send your application Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter via this page or using button under the advert.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees www.abb.com
The Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. We are seeking you to enforce our team developing leading end-2-end solutions for ABB Mission Critical Power Grid Automation business. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary, talented teams working on communication solutions.