Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl by 17.01.2018
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Are you self-motivated? Are you enthusiastic about Artificial Intelligence and Big Data? Do you understand the importance and the power of analytics to become a data driven decision company? If yes, then this job is just for you.
We are currently hiring for a talented professional to join our Solution Architecture team designing and optimizing enterprise solutions in domain of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and analytics. This role will be based at PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o in the Information Services (IS) Department in Kraków, Poland.
Ideally, you have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent faculty
- At least 3 years of proven hands-on experience in designing and developing AI, deep learning, machine learning or analytical solutions in the business and / or academical environment
- Experience in at least one of the following technology stacks:
- R, Python and Deep Learning libraries such as TensorFlow, mxnet, CNTK, Keras, Theano and PyTorch
- Hadoop ecosystem (i.e. HDFS, Hive, Spark, Neo4j, NiFi, Kafka)
As an asset:
- Experience in applying AI tools & methods in Robotics Process Automation, Natural Language Processing, speech and image recognition
- Ability to understand complex system architecture and components
- Awareness of agile project management methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Awareness of Cloud architecture principles (in particular AWS ecosystem)
- You are curious, independent and keen to learn and experiment with new technologies quickly
- You are willing to collaborate with virtual teams in a multi-national, diversified environment
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Specifically, you will:
- Discuss and analyze business requirements for new AI and analytical solutions
- Experiment and build prototypes to apply AI, machine learning and analytical tools & methods to address business challenges
- Propose optimal architecture to meet functional and non-functional requirements, aligned with PMI Enterprise Architecture
- Collaborate with PMI Enterprise Architects to innovate and adopt new technology components in PMI
- Collaborate with project managers, scrum masters, developers, data engineers and data scientists on various stages of solution design and build
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- company kindergarten possibility
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.