At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world’s most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
The IT Project Data Solutions Architect is responsible for the deployment and support of Endeavour on engineering projects. This role is normally assigned to projects with complex automation issues, multiple sites and work-sharing locations.
Endeavour is a web-based solution for project information management based on AVEVA NET technology. Endeavour provides our engineering projects with a single point of access to all types of project data, documents and drawings (e.g. P&IDs, 3D Models, datasheets, isometrics, etc.) and provides data quality validation.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Gathers and documents the functional requirements (business scope) for an Endeavour implementation
- Defining and implementing Client handover requirements for data
- Performing project implementations including configuration of various tools, reports and gateways
- Willing to contact projects and explain the benefits of Endeavour
- Providing Endeavour/AVEVA NET user support
- Customizing training documentation and training users
- Monitor the Endeavour implementation to ensure continued system integrity
- Coordinating implementation’s kickoff activities and providing overall cross-discipline coordination
- Coordinates the implementation scope, services, budget and schedule
- Ensuring effective communication with users is in place and provide energy to ensure effective usage
- Contributing to improvements and standardization of implementation techniques
- Assists with client presentations and proposal development
- Working closely with the application and development team
- Reviewing and testing new Endeavour releases
The minimum qualifications for this position are: