General Ledger Accountant - Kraków, Poland
Firma: CH2M Polska Ltd Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Krakow / małopolskie
Treść oferty:CH2M is now Jacobs. The General Ledger accounting teams are the “gate-keepers” of the financial statements. GL accountants are experienced group of Chief Accountants responsible for end-to-end process. They are accountable for ensuring that business transactions are properly accounted for and accurately reflect the company’s accounting process. General Ledger Accountants are the owners of the financial statements for each separate entity, as well as consolidated statements for the entire company. The General Ledger is the central core of accounting information system that provides a complete record of financial transactions over the life of the company.
Responsibilities may vary depending on region/entity
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, equivalent major or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in general ledger
- English skills that allow to communicate well in everyday situations
- Experience with ERP accounting systems (Oracle R12 preferred)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Very good teamwork skills and positive, proactive attitude
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Practical knowledge and understanding of US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and controls
- Experience with US Global Organization
- ACCA course (completed or in progress) or equivalent
At JACOBS, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at JACOBS. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects. JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.