Internship in Project Accounting - Krakow, Poland
Firma: CH2M Polska Ltd Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Krakow / małopolskie
As an Intern, you will be joining the in-house corporate accounting department in one of the best engineering companies. You will take first steps of your career under a supervision and with support of experienced Project Accountants.
Specifically, you will:
- Support your team in identifying process improvement opportunities
- Prepare simple financial analysis and conduct ad hoc reporting, as needed
- Issue and review clients' invoices
- Contact other departments, outside vendors and clients to resolve crossfunctional pending items
- Support Project Accounting Department on everyday basis
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Status of a student or graduate of Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Banking
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Availability to work 30+ hours per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous professional experience in accounting or in an international work environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
- 3 months paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of extension, at CH2M Center in Kraków
- A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced Project Accountants, providing services to the core business.
- Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software (AP Workflow, CTW, Invoicing tool)
- Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team.
- Great working atmosphere!
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.