Firma: ZF Group
Miasto/Region:Częstochowa / zachodniopomorskie
This position has global responsibility for the execution of architecture and strategy decisions related to PDPQ AC within ZF. Provide architecture services to support modeling and designing an overall strategy for support business capabilities within R&D, Production and Quality Mgmt. Will work in partnership with other team members and across other groups within PDPQ to meet our objectives; must ensure IT standards are adhered to, IT investments are prioritized, and strategy decisions are aligned with the overall IT and Business strategy.
- Define the architecture of systems to assure fulfillment of business' capability requirements and business demands, while ensuring the IT Strategy is utilized to achieve those goals. This should be accomplished while ensuring the quality, efficiency and security is maintained at the highest level possible.
- Understand and document system models and interactions. Including a breakdown of the systems into components (and objects), the component (object) interactions and interfaces. Understand business processes.
- Work in partnership with the business to ensure IT standards are adhered to, while participating in the appropriate governance processes to ensure that IT investments are prioritized and aligned with the IT strategy.
- Foster creativity within the PDPQ Architecture team (Continuous development)
- Manage and resolve escalated issues through communication to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Engineering is required, with strong working knowledge of information systems;
- Minimum 2 years of progressive IT experience, especially in architectural design and modelling; favourable an understanding of business process modeling;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross and multi-functional team environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively within a development team and an Executive Management level;
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects;
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills;
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, negotiation);
- Good English; German language skills beneficial, but not required.
- Relocation package;
- Medical care, discounts on goods and services;
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills in an international environment;
- Attractive career path;
- Flexible working hours;
- Employee package –‘MyBenefit’.