HR Services Specialist - Krakow, Poland
Firma: CH2M Polska Ltd Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Krakow / małopolskie
Treść oferty:CH2M is now Jacobs.Support designing High Tech manufacturing facilities across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
First-level support to employees, former employees, managers, Human Resource Partners, and external customers in specific geographies (US/Canada) by assisting in inquiry resolution and employee transactional support associated with Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll procedures, programs and tools.
- Utilizes our knowledge management system to respond to requests from HR staff, managers and employees on HR or Payroll policies, procedures, and tools
- Navigates on company’s systems and tools and explains their functionality
- Processes information, data, transactions, and letter related to HR or Payroll data
- Tracks customer contacts and inquiries in case management system
- Monitors case management system and reassigns tasks to appropriate teams
- Escalates necessary matters to policy owners for resolution
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills to successfully build productive relationships at all levels of the enterprise
- Conveys a professional, knowledgeable, helpful and confidential approach
- 1 year in HR or Payroll, or in a call center environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience with HR or Payroll applications or case management systems reports, and databases
- Numerical attitude/analytical skills
- Knowledge of HR or Payroll policies and processes
- Ability to handle confidential issues with discretion
- Ability to work in a team environment
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life - changing infrastructure that improves communities across the world. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Independent role and flexible working hours