Firma: Hays Poland Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Reading, United Kingdom / zagranica
Treść oferty:Hays IT Contracting is an up-to-date B2B form of employment for IT specialists with innovate and developmental projects for TOP Clients close at hand. For our Client we are looking for qualified Candidates for the position of: Full-stack Developer
Location: Reading, Berkshire, UK
Job type: contract B2B
Duration: long-term cooperation
Your will join a team of full-stack web developers to support the improvement of the current Copernicus Data Store platform. The developers will work in the team in charge of the implementation, operation and maintenance of that platform.
- To support the development and implementation of the Copernicus Data Store Platform
- To support the technical interaction between different partners working with the Copernicus Data Store.
- To support the implementation of underlying cloud services The candidate will work under the supervision of the Copernicus Data Store manager.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Full-stack Developer
- Experience in Service-Oriented Architectures and large scale distributed systems
- Solid knowledge and experience in both front-end & back-end website developments, and especially:
- Content Management System: Drupal
- Back-end technologies around the Python ecosystems (an additional knowledge of Java would be a distinctive advantage)
- Experience with large scale software projects - source code control (git), deployment (Puppet), continuous integration and documentation
- Candidates must be able to work effectively in English
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Desirable skills/experience
- Experience handling geospatial data, including Cataloguing, discovery, data storage and data retrieval
- Cloud computing architecture
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands, meeting great people
- Real impact on the project – if you are good, you are independent in making decisions
- Fast learning opportunities
- Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package
- Refund of travel costs to your home country even 12 times per year!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.