JOB QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s degree in science/technical or management field
- Six Sigma Champions, Greenbelt or equivalent databased problem solving required.
- 8 years quality and/or operations leadership in a manufacturing environment required
- Proven leadership capability for collaborating with internal and external customers toward continuous improvement required
- Experience with APQP and process capability improvement required
- Strong understanding of: QMS; Processes approach; ISO, AS and TS; APQP; LEAN principles; Six Sigma tools and methodologies
- Ability to collaborate, develop and integrate site strategies for quality performance and continuous improvement. Supports site strategy development with Directors and managers and can follow through with implementation at site level
- Strong oral and written communication with all levels of the organization
- Able to lead and develop a vision and strategy for the site level QMS, including gaining alignment and support of key site stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills with peers and leaders across the site
- Excellent time management and project management skills to organize and plan effectively in developing effective systems and processes at the value stream, area and site level
- Strong people and leadership skills in coaching, motivating and leading others
- Ability to understand and work effectively with various cultures
Woodward offers competitive pay, a total rewards package, opportunity for advancement, training and development. For more information, visit our website at www.woodward.com
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.,
Attention: Cyryl Boryczko
ul.Skarbowa 32 32-005 Niepołomice
Woodward is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce. Our respect for individual differences improves business results and quality of work life for all of us. Our values allow us to leverage differences and generate innovation that results from an inclusive culture and sustains our success in the global marketplace.
Woodward is a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodward technology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact.
In our facility in Niepołomice we are desigining, manufacturing and testing engine controllers and frequency converters for wind turbines.
Join our Quality team as a Quality Manager.
- Accountable for the coordination and integration of quality assurance processes and procedures
- Establishes and executes site level strategic quality plan to meet business objectives and customer expectations
- Develops and holds staff accountable for quality metrics that enable evaluation of progress to the site strategic plan and goals
- Develops staff and supports the site regarding implementation of PLC, APQP, Lean, process capability/First Pass Yield and continuous improvement initiatives
- Represents Woodward from the site level to customers, potential customers, regulatory bodies through presentation and communication of the Quality Management System and quality strategies
- Accountable for effective Root Cause and Corrective Action within the site for escapes (internal or customer) and ensures an effective internal and external corrective action process
- Report customer and internal quality metrics to management and other business segments as needed
- Provides direction, development and performance management of Quality team
- Develop and maintain an appropriate site quality organization to support the successful adherence to the QMS and the transformation process enterprise wide