Technical Support Engineer
Miasto/Region:Warszawa / mazowieckie
... you have:
- 1 year of experience in a similar position,
- basic knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably PHP),
- basic knowledge about relational databases (ability to write queries in SQL),
- great communication skills,
- ability to communicate in English (both in writing and speaking).
- Based on your experience (between 3-6 k PLN on B2B contract),
- share options plan after 3 months of contract,
- medical insurance,
- 26 days of paid leave,
- flexible working hours and possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organised in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- business trips to our foreign offices, for instance to sunny Barcelona,
- regular integration meetings like: go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff.
You don't believe? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram :)
We're waiting for you!
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team in Warsaw. You'll be a proactive person between our Customer Support teams and our Dev teams.
You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our developers to manage all the reported issues.
- Supporting Customer Success teams in managing customer issues and requests.
- Researching, diagnosing, identifying and troubleshooting solutions of our Customer Support teams.
- Following processes of solving problems and escalating according to priority.
- Fixing part of the issues, using provided tools and data.
- Analyzing software issues by identifying root causes.
- Working directly with developers to solve bugs and issues.
- Prepare reports that provide valuable information.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.