Graduated Electrical Engineer
Firma: Hays Poland Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Europe / zagranica
Treść oferty:Electrical Engineer_Oroshaza_Guardian
Guardian Glass is Guardian’s largest business and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, value-added and fabricated glass products and solutions. At our 25 float plants located around the globe, Guardian Glass produces high performance glass for architectural, residential, interior, transportation and technical glass applications.
For our location in Oroshaza, Hungary, we are looking to hire an freshly graduated Electrical Engineer for an immediate start. Guardian provide an implementation program and additional trainings
As an Electrical Engineer, the purpose of your role is to ensure the continuous operation of control engineering (low current) machines and equipment of the Company and the related areas, as well as the maintenance of such machines and equipment.
- Directly responsible for accomplishing project and maintenance works by deadlines and for the rational use of the available resources as well as for the quality of the works.
- In the area under his control he is responsible for increasing efficiency, optimal cost management, and for complying with the professional aspects, quality requirements and the values and norms of the Company.
- Responsible for conveying the information he becomes aware of and necessary for managerial decisions concerning the Company, to the engineering manager.
- Responsible for performing the tasks included in the legal regulations concerning his area and in the integrated management system and in other internal policies, as well as for complying with such rules and have them complied with.
- Responsible for complying with the conditions in the personal RR&E document.
- Contact with authorities, such as:
- In case of environmental pollution he is authorized to initiate actions for labor safety and health protection informing, at the same time, the EHS manager and his direct superior.
- Outside representation of the Company.
- In case of deficiencies, hazards, and operation disturbances found during inspection he is authorized to issue instructions.
- Authorized to develop proposals for the more efficient and successful operation of the area under his control.
- To coordinate machinery maintenance electrical works of the production areas, monitor maintenance needs, and inspect the work of internal maintenance people.
- To check the appropriate quantitative and qualitative compliance of materials and services received.
- To determine on the basis of ongoing activities the tasks of the areas, check the execution thereof, and monitor costs.
- To supervise the proper operation of furnace control, process control system, communication system, office equipment, and the plant video system, as well as the programming of the cross-cutter and take part in preparing, supplementing and revising instructions concerning the production field. To perform the tasks of system administrator of the engineering office.
- To keep records of orders, prepare the invoices thereof, supervise payments and keep consumption statistics.
- Take part in developing the development and modification program of the plant; coordinate the commissioning of new machines and equipment.
- To organize, manage and control the cost effective operation of the area under his control.
- Graduate of higher technical education (low-current electrical engineer, automation engineer)
- At least intermediate level in Hungarian and English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of design and technical standards
- User level IT knowledge (MS Office, integrated IT systems)
- Solution focused approach
- Self-development attitude
- ‘to-the-point’ mentality