Product Marketing Manager
Firma: ABB Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Łódź / łódzkie
- University degree / technical university degree will be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of work experience in marketing and sales;
- Fluent knowledge of English allowing to communicate in international environment easily;
- Knowledge of other languages (German, French) will be an asset;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Ability to communicate with people at all company levels;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Goal oriented, leadership skills;
- Knowledge of SAP system will be an asset.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Product Marketing Manager. Person hired on this position will be responsible for defining, planning and ensuring implementation of product marketing and sales strategies in assigned area to meet business objective and in line with global product strategy.
- Creating, planning and ensuring implementation of the local go-to-market product marketing strategy including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy;
- Establishing product marketing and sales targets and budgets. Ensuring their achievement through regular oversight, definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed;
- Developing and implementing annual marketing and sales plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups. Preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market;
- Coordinating market analyses with sales team members and defining appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and competitor data;
- Overseeing sales execution for assigned products and markets by coordinating the preparation of relevant materials and guidance to Sales team;
- Driving sales efficiency by ensuring appropriate product knowledge (technical and sales) for each Sales person. Ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration;
- Ensuring (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaching, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.