What do we expect from you?
- Post Graduate/ Graduate degree (preferred in Human Resource Management)
- Human Resource/ Project Management/ Service Delivery Management certification
- Strong Data Analysis and Interpretation skills.
- Strong MS Excel Data Analysis and Reporting Skills.
- Good communication
- Able to work with Senior Stakeholders
- Experience of operating in a global role/environment
- Exposure to Forecasting, Workforce Planning
What can we offer you?
- Work full of challenges in an international environment
- Mentor care that will help you take full advantage of the development opportunities in our company
- A rich social package
The Global Groups Service Delivery HR team is responsible and accountable for delivering HR services that go beyond GU boundaries, cannot meaningfully be delivered by the GUs and/or where greater efficiencies can be achieved by running processes globally, to all Accenture Global Groups, Enterprise Global Groups and Corporate Functions.
This Role will be part of the Talent Supply Chain discipline.
What will you deal with?
Supply Management Activities;
- Collaborate with Recruitment to consolidate and validate Joiners status every month in the form of Joiner Reports
- Validate Joiners/Transfers-in for Capability Network vs Approved Hiring Plans
- Change Management; Movements/addition/cancellation of Hiring Requests
- Submit new approvals to Recruiting for execution
- Collecting data for Managed attrition and Transfers from Local HR teams and publish monthly report
Supporting RF&P Activities;
- Headcount Forecasting (PCM) for Global CN Teams/Nodes as per Quarterly and Annual plans
- Quarterly Growth Planning based on Quarterly Approvals and adjustments
- Consolidating and Preparing Monthly Chargeability Forecasts for corporate submission for PCM
Supporting RPSD’s Activities;
- Collaborate with SD leads to identify and manage hiring needs within CN in case of changing business conditions
- Keep track of Managed Attrition, Transfer in/outs etc.
- Work with SD leads for Chargeability Forecast for monthly PCM submission
Data Analysis and Reporting;
- Prepare and publish Exception Report based on Productivity results to find out people not meeting their targets
- Prepare and publish Productivity trend reports based on Productivity Results
- Prepare Analysis, Scenarios and Decks for Leadership
- Supervise another resource on the delivery of some regular CN reports