CH2M is now Jacobs.
At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world’s most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
Delivering parts of structural design on time and within budgeted hours.
Preparation of drawings, models, descriptions or calculations as deliverables for projects.
Supporting design of structures of industrial, water and other sectors
Cooperation with all other disciplines in order to deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed.
Learning of current design standards of the company and clients
Participation in foreign business tripsThe minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Education: MSc in structural engineering
- Experience in industrial or water projects
- Design license
- Very good skills in CAD software - at least one of following: Revit, AutoCAD, AECOsim, Microstation, CADWorx
- Basic skills in calculations software: Robot or Staad, RAM, Etabs
- Good knowledge of codes and standards of structural engineering
- English language skills minimum at advanced level (B2 in EU)
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.