Area Sales Manager (Distribution Transformers Factory)
Firma: ABB Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Łódź / łódzkie
- Higher education;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of English allows for easy communication in an international environment;
- Good command of Polish;
- An additional advantage is knowledge of other foreign languages;
- Ease of learning and a desire to continuously expand knowledge;
- Customer focus and objectives;
- Communication skills and analytical;
- Negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas; Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
In connection with development of our business units we are looking for candidates for the positions of Area Sales Manager, who will be responsible for active participation in business development and expanding group of customers in the European market.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships (from commercial to administrative functions) to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution;
- Plan activities and manage customers and channel partners allocated to maximize order opportunities and expand customer base;
- Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions);
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed;
- Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of prepared offers, including prices and trading conditions;
- Share market information Head of Sales Manager in order to define the product strategy and product development;
- Perform the necessary support and communication with the counterparts;
- The participation in technical and commercial negotiations with customers with regards to price levels, and delivery times etc.;
- Maintain and update the project forecast and marketing information reporting on time and with good quality;
- Submit monthly call plans and forecast reports on allocated customers;
- Plan and prepare sales presentations and other sales promotion activities, including attendance or participation when required;
- Attend training courses, demonstrations and seminars as required to keep abreast of new product developments;
- Ensure the daily operation to comply with company's internal guideline.