- Creates and executes a business product plan in accordance with business targets;
- Establishes a detailed review of the customer, market, segmentation and application as part of the business plan;
- Identifies opportunities where we have product portfolio gap;
- Coordinates analysis to evaluate market and contributes to marketing development plan;
- Coordinates price deviations and evaluates ABB price structure positioning (including responsibility for transfer pricing activities);
- Supports the local business and the factory with the use and development of the tools and ensures they are associated with the product, design and selection pricing;
- Develops promotion plans for new products which utilize plant capabilities and core competencies as well as meets the company growth goals;
- Evaluates competitive products, capabilities and technologies as well as other factors affecting the present and future status of the business;
- Assists and supports the implementation of our strategies for chosen distribution channels;
- Develops and maintains product training programs and supports materials;
- Conducts training for customers, distributors and Local Sales Offices.
- Master’s Degree (Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical field are preferred);
- Minimum 5 years of related experience within the industry (e.g. Sales Unit, Technical Support);
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Product Manager within the industry;
- Experience in market mapping and price structure positioning;
- Ability and eagerness to obtain strong knowledge of MVD products, with particular emphasis of their application in the industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to develop clear actions and outcomes;
- Advanced English is a must;
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Software;
- MBA degree will be advantage.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”
ABB (www.abb.com) jest liderem w technologiach dla energetyki, robotyki i systemów napędowych automatyki przemysłowej i sieci energetycznych, obsługującym klientów z sektora użyteczności publicznej, przemysłu oraz transportu i infrastruktury na całym świecie. Kontynuując ponad 125-letnią historię innowacji, obecnie ABB tworzy przyszłość cyfryzacji przemysłu odgrywając kluczową rolę w rewolucji energetycznej i czwartej rewolucji przemysłowej. Grupa ABB zatrudnia około 132 000 pracowników w ponad 100 krajach świata.
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Global Product Manager to join ABB Local Product Group (MV Drives) in Aleksandrów Łódzki. The Global Product Manager will be responsible for the implementation of strategies for the rapid, profitable growth of the ABB MV Drives product through the development of a complete business product plan that defines the market, competition, segment and application