- Introduction and implementation of quality management policy in the organization;
- Project management aiming at implementation, improvement and maintainance of a high level of quality of products;
- Supervising the process of customers’ complaints and taking care of reaching permanent full satisfaction of a client;
- Preparing and carrying out internal audits;
- Supervising various processes, procedures and instructions as well as ensuring their compliance with obtained certificates and standards;
- Supervising the quality of production materials as well as manufactured products;
- Overseeing the process of certification of a plant and products;
- Analyzing quality indicators as well as initiating and supervising over the recommended corrective actions;
- Having oversight over new products and technologies, introducing new processes and corrective methods of improvement;
- Coordination of activities in the field of Lean 6Sigma;
- Initiating methods aiming at increasing the operational efficiency of a plant;
- Introducing corrective actions eliminating threads to the quality of organization;
- Active promoting and spreading awareness of the quality among all members in the organization;
- Preparing reports and presentations about the quality management;
- Managing the team of staff members.
- Higher diploma in the field of Quality Management or related area;
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of quality management on a managerial position;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing the team of Specialist;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing;
- Black Belt Certificate;
- Knowledge of ISO standards, experience in conducting internal and external audits;
- Knowledge of tools used to analyze and improve quality;
- Ability to use English freely in a multinational environment;
- Knowledge of SAP system will be an advantage;
- Ability to manage a team and motivate people to achieve ambitious goals;
- Consistency and determination in achieving set business goals and introducing changes and actions in order to improve quality;
- Well developed organizational and communication skills, ability to work in a team.
- An interesting work in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
Due to continuous development of our organization we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Quality & Operational Excellence Manager. The candidate on this position will be mainly dealing with preparation and implementation of quality management policy in the organization.