Firma: CH2M Polska (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.)
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
• Education: MSc in structural engineering
• 0.5-1 years of experience in industrial or water related projects will be a benefit
• Very good skills in CAD software - at least one of following: Revit, AutoCAD, AECOsim, Microstation, CADWorx
• Basic skills in calculations software: Robot or Staad, RAM, Etabs
• Good knowledge of codes and standards of structural engineering
• English language skills minimum at advanced level (B2 in EU)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
• Personal skills: well organized, ability to work in a team of engineers and designers
With approximately $11 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. Our global network includes approximately 54,000 employees in more than 230 offices in more than 30 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia. Learn more about Jacobs at www.jacobs.com
• Delivering parts of structural design on time and within budgeted hours.
• Preparation of drawings, models, descriptions or calculations as deliverables for projects.
• Supporting design of structures of industrial, water and other sectors
• Cooperation with all other disciplines in order to deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed.
• Learning of current design standards of the company and clients
• Participation in foreign business trips
• Working in a team, occasionally coordinating work