- Minimum 1 year of experience with International VAT in practice or minimum 1 year of experience with Analytics in a multinational environment preferably in a Shared Service Center
- Completed degree in higher education in Finance/Tax or Commerce (BA), master or postgraduate studies in the area of Tax (VAT) a strong plus
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in business English
- Excellent organization and coordination skills with process orientation and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability with large volumes of financial data
- Practical knowledge of ERP systems and Business Intelligence is a strong plus
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next General Accounting Junior Specialist, Tax.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within 1 month.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Tax Team, we are looking for General Accounting Junior Specialist, Tax with working experience in taxes and communicative English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You are accountable for up to date VAT analytics and compliance efforts for multiple EU and non-EU countries
- You work on identification and improvement of processes in the given area, mainly VAT and improve and update relevant supporting documentation supporting the streamlining of indirect tax data collection and reporting
- You closely cooperate with GBS Finance Delivery Lead and Delivery Managers (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Accounting) and also the Tax Function
- You execute analysis and reports as assigned; supports the senior colleagues with necessary actions as requested
- You compile with and help achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in the tax (VAT) area
- You establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders contributing key roles and responsibilities to make a successful engagement, and build in-depth understanding of stakeholders business, function and priorities
- You gather requirements for metrics, dashboards and analytics to support the stakeholders. You engage with resources in a matrix organization working across multiple delivery teams to successful delivery project commitments with customer satisfaction (Agile Project Management framework)
- You support and help drive the future vision of centralized transaction tax compliance
In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At GBS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a Tax Team so cooperation and planning is important.