Firma: ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our Talent Acquisition Manager.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
Our Human Resources function collaborate with the business to attract, develop and retain the appropriate workforce to effectively implement business strategy.
The Talent Center of Expertise (CoE) delivers integrated talent services including talent acquisition, talent management, sourcing, employer branding and social media solutions. We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager with relevant experience and background for the Talent team at our Global Business Services in Krakow.