Quality and Reliability Engineer
Firma: ABB Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Aleksandrów Łódzki / łódzkie
- Perform a variety of technology/engineering assignments, mainly in product maintenance related projects;
- Prevent or reduce the likelihood or frequency of failures;
- Define and drive product quality and reliability improvements;
- Ensure alignment with assigned targets (time, cost, quality) and coordinatesactivities;
- Participate constructively in working teams;
- Prepare technical reports independently.
- Higher education in engineering (preferably electrical engineering);
- Experience in electric drive systems field;
- Experience in analyzing calculations related to power engineering and data analytics;
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office (Excel, word and PowerPoint) and SAP (basically SAP QM/MM/PP modules);
- Fluent in verbal and written English.;
- Ability to work in groups or be self-motivated and to be an effective contributor when working in multi-cultural teams.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
Please visit the company website for further information.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2016, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
We are looking for a highly motivated and well experienced Quality and Reliability Engineer who will be operating in a complex corporate environment with numerous interfaces and stakeholders at various levels. Person employed in this position will be responsible for contribution of own ideas to identify, propose and support implementation of measures aimed at increasing the quality and reliability of existing products and apply proven methods.