R&D Engineer – Electronics Designer
Firma: ABB Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
- Contribute to the prototyping, assembling and testing of electronic circuits for industrial applications;
- Execute development projects according to budget and schedule;
- Document project results;
- Cooperate with international teams.
- University education in Electronics;
- At least 2 years of experience in designing analogue and digital circuits;
- Deep knowledge in PCB design, commissioning and testing (ICT, FCT);
- EMC and High Density Integration design principles are additional advantages;
- Practical knowledge of hardware design process and tools;
- Proficient at using lab test equipment (oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers);
- Experience with embedded systems (FPGA, CPLD, uP, DSP) and RTOS an additional advantage;
- Programming skills as an additional advantage (C, C++);
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering;
- Communicative English and good communication skills;
- Analytical skills to solve problems systematically;
- Proactive, motivated and open-minded, results oriented team player.
- Work in innovative projects, in modern technologies, realized from the very concept to the final deployment;
- Unique possibility of newest technologies’ evaluation and realization of your own concepts;
- Being a part of project groups formed out of world-class power engineering, programming and automation experts;
- Possibility to develop skills and continuously improve qualifications in different areas; possibility to gain multidisciplinary competences;
- A cooperative, international team, great atmosphere and friendly work environment;
- Stable employment and attractive remuneration conditions;
- Rich benefits set (private medical service, also for the family members, life insurance, Multisport) and… a great terrace with the view to Wawel;
- Flexible working hours.
Do you want to see how it really is here? Have a look:
Please visit the company website for further information.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2016, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
As a result of dynamic growth of our Corporate Research Center located in Kraków we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of R&D Engineer – Electronics. The main area of responsibility on this position will be to develop and test PCBs for next generation of products and connectivity solutions for Smart Buildings.