Firma: ABB SP. Z O.O.
Miasto/Region:Aleksandrów Łódzki / łódzkie
- Lead the team of production planners and inventory specialists (motivating, coaching, developing);
- Ensure high customer service level % index and OTD;
- Optimize FGs and WIP inventory at manufacturing site and central stocks;
- Implement Lean concept for planning processes and tools;
- Coordinate value chain in ramp/down projects;
- Manage staff and equipment capacity;
- Local S&OP and MPS process owner;
- Long term FG and raw materials demand forecasting;
- Leader of stock buffer building in terms of production transfers between manufacturing sites;
- SAP planning process development;
- Plant management board member.
- Strong leadership experience in Production Planning and Inventory Management, preferably in international industrial companies (min 5 years);
- Extended knowledge of production planning as well as inventory management strategies;
- High level of interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Very good command of English (verbal and written);
- Ability to communicate efficiently at different organizational level;
- Deep knowledge of SAP PP module and good knowledge of Excel;
- Proven implementations of Lean philosophy in production planning area;
- Project management experience;
- Self-motivation and orientation on targets;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology;
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment;
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills;
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance;
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program;
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to team-building activities.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
Lead production planners and inventory specialists team in order to ensure optimum plant loading based on customers' requested delivery dates, available staff/equipment capacity and raw materials availability combined with keeping high level of customer service and OTD (On time delivery). In addition the key objectives for Production Planning Manager is optimizing WIP (work in process) and FGs inventory as well as develop planning processes and tools in line with Lean approach.