Firma: ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow.
To strengthen our Human Resources team, we are looking for a HR Services Specialist for Employee Lifecycle Management with proactive way of working and excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Global Business Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
The purpose of this role is to deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees and to oversee accurate and timely processing of information. You would be part of a team of specialists supporting different countries.
• Recommends enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures
• Performs adequate data entry into systems
• Prepares information and documents for external authorities
• Supports employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers
• Manages employee documentation and employee helpdesk for query resolution
• You have a bachelor's degree
• Your previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company will be a strong plus
• Your previous experience in Employee Lifecycle or HR Generalist role will be a strong plus
• You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus
• You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
• Your level of business English and Czech is fluent
• You are proactive and have got analytical skills and good attention to detail
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Cooperate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Profit from attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Services Specialist in Employee Lifecycle Management team.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”