Firma: ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow.
To strengthen our Tax team, we are looking for Tax Specialist with strong analytical skills and accountancy knowledge. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Global Business Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
• Support the indirect tax compliance VAT, corporate income taxes & WHT in ABB countries and support monthly/yearly close processes for taxes
• Monitor tax legislation and adapt business processes to changing tax environment
• Provide tax research and identify areas where improvements can be made and identify tax risks and opportunities
• Advise on all tax related aspects of business activity of the Group and support management of TP aspects within the Group
• Work closely with finance & IT teams to improve the efficiency & automation of tax compliance processes
• Support establishing and revisions of internal tax procedures
• Assist Country Tax Leader and Corporate Tax Team on other tax-related matters
• M.A. in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• Minimum 5 years of experience in tax - tax consulting / in-house tax expert, and experience in VAT returns for Italy
• Strong analytical skills, creativity and problem solving skills and attention to details
• Team player; energetic and flexible
• Solid understanding of direct and indirect taxes in an international context and TP matters in multinational environment
• Accountancy knowledge with a tax background or vice versa
• Advanced English and Italian
• Proficiency in working with MS Office Basic
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Tax Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”