Relativity Services Engineer
Firma: EPIQ Corporate
Miasto/Region:Wrocław / dolnośląskie
- Configure existing and new Microsoft stack, web application, Relativity
- Work closely with the IT department to provide computing requirements.
- Work with team members or other IT teams to install, troubleshoot, maintain and improve Relativity applications.
- Troubleshoot performance and quality issues.
- Ensure completeness of deliverables, including diagnosis and resolution of problems related to the Relativity review software.
- Plan and assist with Relativity upgrades, datacenter migrations and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Document process, procedures & guidelines for new tasks and maintain documentation on existing tasks.
- Ability to identify infrastructure constraints and document the technical needs and business implications necessary to address constraints.
- Respond to issues escalated through the support desk.
- Frequent communication with internal clients, client services groups, and tech support.
- Occasional client communication for technical issues.
- Support on-call schedule.
- Part of crisis response, requiring non-stop commitment to fixing critical issues.
- Internet Information Server (IIS) – 4+ years
- Site setup, IP bindings, URL redirects, app pool recycling, SSL certificates, virtual directories, web server farms
- Experience working with F5 LTM appliances
- Use of common networking troubleshooting tools: Wireshark, Fiddler, browser captures.
- Windows Server Administration – 4+ years
- TCP/IP, SFTP/FTP, DNS, Active Directory, internal & public IP assignment, NAT, windows server roles/features, monitoring & alerting, performance monitoring & engineering, NTFS & directory security and clustering.
- Work with common IT monitoring software
- Solarwinds, SQLSentry, Uptrends, etc.
- Intermediate scripting skills
- PowerShell or knowledge of C# or VB to solve applicable tasks
- Ability to define basic SQL Scripts
- Ability to organize and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures
- Ability to participate as a project team member to make and enact recommendations for routine problem solving
- Ability to document solutions that solve problems and clearly present these solutions
- Ability to independently resolve routine and non-routine problems
- Ability to solve problems and perform diagnostics on software and/or hardware
- Ability to communicate and interact with internal and external partners to solve problems
- Ability to solicit relevant information from incident and service request reporters in order to sufficiently describe problems to internal partners and effectively communicate solutions and status to external clients
- Ability to participate as a productive team member through timely completion of assigned tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively
- Recognize and deal in a professional manner, situations where one's personal ideas about a plan are different from the group consensus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Relativity Certified Administrator
- Experience and troubleshooting skills in line with Relativity Certified Infrastructure Expert
- Ability to perform advanced SQL Server create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations
- Knowledge sufficient to administer SQL Server
- Experience with Configuration Management
- VMWare Administration – 4+ years
- Provisioning and configuration of new and existing virtual machines, performance monitoring of ESX infrastructure as applicable to web platform, inheritance and customization of existing VM templates.
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Provide systems administration and engineering support to the Relativity Team in support of the International Epiq organization. The Relativity Team is tasked with the ongoing support and improvement of the Relativity web hosted platform. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and analytical skills to support the Relativity web application; utilizing knowledge of server administration, networking and infrastructure to ensure that company objectives are being met and to provide best in service support for Epiq’s clients.