Firma: EPIQ Corporate
Miasto/Region:Wrocław / dolnośląskie
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides superior customer service and assists with the resolution of issues.
- Assists with implementation and ongoing processes with service providers.
- Compiles, analyzes and reports data including employee and plan data for strategic benefits planning and evaluation.
- Monitors and audits eligibility, limitations and restrictions of plan participation and ensures compliance with both plan provisions and government requirements.
- Compliance and technical interpretive discussions with legal counsel, broker and third party administrator.
- Provides guidance and benefit plan interpretation to employees, managers, Workday and broader HR teams on the requirements and provisions of benefit programs.
- Assists in developing standard operating procedures, policies and procedures.
- Develops, conducts and drafts communication to inform and educate management and employees about changes to benefit plans, administrative practices and legislated requirements and programs.
- Assists with Health & Welfare annual enrollment.
- Responsible for data necessary to complete regulatory activities (ACA, PCORI, 5500s, audits, etc.) and associated employee communications.
- Coordinates data collection and prepares vendor billing for AP processing.
- Monitors plan limits, eligibility and other restrictions on plan participation to ensure plan provisions and government requirements are met.
- Oversees the administration of COBRA compliance.
- Researches current benefit trends and regulatory/legislated requirements and recommends programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 plus years of experience with HR, Benefits or analytics reporting.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written communication and proofreading skills.
- Work under general supervision/direction
- Certificates/Licenses/Designations: Excellent analytical, reporting, interpersonal and organizational skills.
The Benefits Analyst is responsible for the administration and implementation of employee 401(k) and health & welfare benefit plans. This position will have multiple priorities to include special projects, process improvement initiatives, audit and analysis of benefits information. The individual in this role will interact with benefit carriers, third party administrators and the Workday Team to ensure all benefit plans are set-up and functioning properly.