Firma: ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist with working experience in Accounts Receivable and proficiency in English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Your main tasks are split into 3 areas which include:
• Operational tasks: you process Accounts Receivable transactions such as customer invoices and/or advances, account reconciliation and reporting; internal trade payments and cash application activities, handling of retentions and/or deductions; execute analysis and reports as assigned; perform necessary activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Stakeholder Management: you ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction; support internal business units via phone, email and workflows
• Continuous improvement: you support development and implementation of improvements projects
In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At GBS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of an Accounts Receivable team so cooperation and planning is important.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance combined with understanding of Accounts Receivable
• Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company a strong plus
• Proficient in business English
• Customer service orientation and attention to details
• Ability to work in teams, with deadlines and time pressure
• Exposure to Accounting tools and ERPs; SAP is strong plus
• Demonstrates basic to advanced understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within 1 month.