Applications Support Analyst
Firma: EPIQ Corporate
Miasto/Region:Wrocław / dolnośląskie
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Identify, analyze and resolve technical issues, from external clients and internal associates.
- Partner with internal associates (e.g., application engineers, database administrators, software engineers and quality assurance analysts) to assist in problem resolution
- Document issues and work with other functional groups to develop updated processes and workarounds
- This role requires to work shifts patterns including nights and weekends:
- 1 x Weekend- Friday till Sunday, 8am - 8pm (12hrs shift) - 3 days
- 1x Floater shift- Monday – Friday, usually 4pm - 12pm, but must be flexible to cover sickness/holiday, when necessary so this includes nights or weekends.
- Ideally Two (2) or more years’ experience working with IT groups or proprietary application software support environments in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related field is strongly preferred.
- Strong client focus: troubleshooting and follow-up skills; commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proactive, responsible, and willing to go above and beyond to achieve client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of SQL language and Unix/Linux is a significant plus.
- Experience in litigation support and/or document management systems is a plus.
- Some experience troubleshooting issues in a Windows/Citrix environment; familiarity with Windows and Citrix administration and Active Directory.
- Passionate about technology and ability to demonstrate technical problem solving skills.
- The Application Support department operates on a 24x7x365 basis so the position is on a full-time, rotational shift basis with possible shifts on evenings, weekends and holidays
- Integrity -- Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner; shows consistency in words and actions; does what she/he commits to doing; respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others; is honest and forthright with people; carries his/her fair share of the workload; takes responsibility for own mistakes.
- Client Focus -- Takes action with the clients, both internal and external and sees their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback.
- Results Driven - Sets stretch goals for personal and team accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked; does more than what is normally required in a situation; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation - Proposes innovative business opportunities/ideas to customers and business partners; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Decisiveness - The ability to make well informed, effective, and timely decisions even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; ability to make tough decisions.
The Applications Support Analyst is an exciting opportunity within Epiq’s Electronic Discovery division. Application Support Analysts provide 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd level support to clients (principally law firms and the in-house legal departments of Fortune 500 corporations) using Epiq’s proprietary software solutions as well as third-party software applications. Additionally, the Application Support team provides internal support to Epiq associates from several departments including Client Services, Litigation Support, Software Engineering & QA, Production Services and IT. This is a highly technical, client support role that requires superior customer service skills. This is not a Desktop Support role.