Supply Chain Administartor
Firma: Gi Group Sp.z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Gdynia / pomorskie
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Developed communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical skills
- Contract of employment - permanent after 6 months' trial period
- Additional performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to develop your career in an international environment and finance area
- Work friendly environment - team going outs, integration in the workplace
- Opportunity to use foreign languages in day to day activities
- Modern, fully equipped office - beverages and fresh fruits provided
- Opportunity to participate in trainings or language courses
- Attractive package of benefits (you can choose from: MultiSport card, private medical care, vouchers for fuel, cinema tickets, coupons for various stores, etc.
For one of our Clients, an international organization from BPO sector, we are currently looking for a candidate for a position of:
- Provide Supply Chain Contract management services
- Negotiate commercial terms in contract
- Update system with new information regarding agreemen terms, new prices etc.
- Proactive monitor contracts and contractual compliance
- Analyze spend figures and support with negotiations new agreements
- Provide monthly overview of contracts status
- Building and maintainig good relationship with suppliers