Firma: ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Junior Specialist – Master Data with working experience in Accounts Receivable and proficiency in Italian. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Your main tasks are split into 5 areas which include:
• Master Data records: you ensure that Customer and Vendor Master Data is maintained efficiently and accurately in all systems within scope of responsibility; ensure high quality of processed records
• Advice and guidance: you understand the impact of the Master Data maintained and provide guidance to others regarding Master Data
• Documentation: you document, review and update all work procedures pertaining to all aspects of system maintenance
• Data quality assurance: you assist in the overall solution to quality issues by participating in the elimination of non-conformance and adopting the approach of "doing it right the first time"
• Super User duties: you provide support and training to other Master Data Professionals within own area of responsibility and suggest improvements concerning Master Data creation
In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At GBS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a Master Data team so cooperation and planning is important.
• Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master’s degree
• Previous experience in Finance Shared Services in Accounts Receivable dedicated role a strong plus
• Proficient in Italian and business English
• Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills, exposure to accounting tools is a strong plus
• Customer service orientation, process orientation, attention to details, strong analytical and problem solving ability as well as good organization and coordination skills
• Basic to advanced understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment a strong plus
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Master Data Junior Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within 1 month.