Firma: ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. We are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow.
Becoming part of our Operational Procurement Team, consisting of 200+ specialists, you will participate in an exciting journey of optimizing ABB costs by delivering high level services to our internal customers within Procurement area. To do so you will closely collaborate with Procurement Managers, Procurement Team Members and internal stakeholders across Europe.
What you will do:
• Process Purchase Requisitions and create Purchase Orders
• Closely collaborate with your customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Report your achievements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Support our further development by identification and implementation of improvements
• Support and promote a culture where a high quality of work and basics is the norm
What you will get:
• Comfortable working environment in a modern office in prime Cracow location
• Individual training package supported by collaboration with international experts
• Private medical care, life insurance and eyeglasses subsidy
• Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Various benefits in kind, relax rooms and casual dress code
• …open and friendly atmosphere among 44 nationalities in the office
What is required:
• Proficient in business English (C1) and German (B2/C1)
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focus with proactive attitude
• 1 year of relevant work experience
• Knowledge of Excel and SAP would be a strong plus
Apply now for this job and become our next Buyer with German.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.