Process and Technology Development Senior Specialist
Firma: ABB Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Łódź / łódzkie
- Technical University degree;
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing application and tools (5S, Kaizen, TPM);
- Minimum one year professional experience in production plant;
- Good knowledge of English and Polish language (spoken and written);
- Independence, orientation on achievement of the objectives;
- Practical knowledge of MS Office, AutoCad.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae in English) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
As a result of growth of our organization we are looking for candidates for a position of Process and Technology Development Senior Specialist in Feeder Factory in Łódź.
- Leading and managing development projects and new investments;
- Close cooperation with production management and support in production plans realization;
- Implementation of new product construction;
- Testing of new materials/ equipment/ machines/ process;
- Implementation of new computer solutions in production area;
- Preparation of instructions regarding work-stand, machines, devices, processes;
- Conducting tests of new solutions/prototypes;
- Activities connected with designing of new processes/production lines/ work stations;
- Initiating / leading actions contributing to improvement production process effectiveness;
- Initiating/leading modernization and renovation of machines in order to increase quality of products, efficiency of work stations, ergonomics of work-stands, availability of machine park;
- Participation in Lean Manufacturing operation (that is TPM, SMED, 5S, Kaizen etc.).