Firma: ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. We are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow.
Becoming part of our Operational Procurement Team, consisting of 200+ specialists, you will participate in an exciting journey of optimizing ABB costs by delivering high level services to our internal customers within Procurement area. As a Quality Assurance Specialist You will be part of Procurement Quality & Continuous Improvement team. You will be demonstrating good understanding of procurement process and handling service processes related to Quality Assurance initiatives in Supply Chain Management area, for assigned business units or geography.
What will you do
• Conduct quality audits to ensure compliance with quality requirements, prepare audit reports
• Assist in audit plans, audit checklist, sampling plan developments
• Support and cooperate with operations team to ensure smooth Audit process
• Document and update changes in Audit processes and global guidelines
• Be process oriented; work in teams and within deadlines
• Analyze quality performance trends, identify and report problem areas
• Support in continuous improvement initiatives as part of Quality Assurance
• University Degree
• 4+ years of SCM experience for a BPO/KPO/ Shared service will be an ideal fit
• Experience to Auditing/ Operational Excellence/ Quality preferable. Lean / Six Sigma certification would be highly advantageous
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications – advanced Excel skills
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
Apply now and become our Quality Assurance Procurement Specialist
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.