(Junior) Transfer Agent in Hedge Fund Services
Firma: BNP PARIBAS SECURITIES SERVICES S.A.
Miasto/Region:Warszawa / mazowieckie
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Have up to 3 years of experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations
- Have very good command of English
- Have proficiency command of MS Office
- Had an opportunity to gain rudimentary knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
- Pay attention to details
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Present strong communication skills
- Have a keen awareness of supreme client focus
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package: private medical care, life insurance, sport card, lunch card, additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.), co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested
in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV) to:
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: an International Operations Centre providing asset and fund services for locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For continuously growing Department within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas" operational scope in Poland.
As a Transfer Agent you will be responsible for providing excellent service for our international clients. Scope of TA activities includes: processing of capital transactions for hedge funds, entering and maintaining investors" data on transfer agency systems and liaising with various internal teams.
- Transcribing data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions into transfer agency systems and reviewing it for accuracy
- Liaising with Investors of assigned client funds to clarify dealing requests
- Responding to queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Reporting to Investors and Investment Managers (Hedge Fund Clients)
- Cooperating with our internal teams to ensure excellent client service
- Making, reviewing and reconciling payments between Funds and Investors