Senior Developer Analyst
Firma: CH2M Polska (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.)
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
- Need to have clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
- Strong fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design.
- Minimum 7 year experience in Classic ASP, ASP.Net C#.net, Cold Fusion front end.
- Working experience with MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS). Strong .Net fundamentals and concepts.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server (SQL & T-SQL/PL SQL). Optimization is a big plus.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a very strong understanding of software development focusing on delivering a software product with high code quality.
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.
Jacobs.Support designing High Tech manufacturing facilities across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
- Independently do a detailed analysis of functionality and requirements to estimate the amount of work.
- Working with business and product teams to complete functional implementation.
- Hiring people who are better than themselves. Mentor and provide growth opportunities to new hires.
- Be meticulous about following development processes.
- Be conversant and a strong practitioner of best practices with task management, version control, software development lifecycle and QA / testing. Everyone is expected to do good code review.
- Writing good performing code. Know where there could be potential performance challenges in your code and in others- code.
- Being a good citizen of the software development team helping improve the teams overall quality, competency and efficiency.