Taleo System Administrator
Firma: CH2M Polska (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.)
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
- Previous experience using Taleo Enterprise or other enterprise level applicant tracking systems.
- 2+ years relevant experience in a system administration, SAS configuration, or business analyst type role.
- Bachelors degree in business, computer science, or human resources preferred.
- Demonstrated effective facilitation and coaching skills including experience in facilitating learning / training to teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key information or data.
- Knowledge of, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the recruitment and employment function.
- Knowledge of software implementation process and development life cycle.
- Ability to successfully accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a polished and professional demeanor and communication style.
- Strong team player with solid planning, judgment, flexibility, collaboration, and decision-making abilities.
- Taleo certification preferred.
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.
Jacobs is seeking a Taleo System Administrator to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team. The Taleo System Administrator helps move from plan to action. Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, this role enables the delivery of global recruiting and hiring processes by supporting the continuous operation, oversight, and maintenance of Taleo Enterprise (TEE) applicant tracking system.
- Maximize organizational investment and effectiveness of Taleo. Continuously seek ways to improve recruitment processes / programs and create synergies through the use of the Taleo.
- Take initiative to understand organizational needs and drivers, identify trends, evaluate practices, document process requirements related to the usage of Taleo. Recommend changes to TA processes and systems or suggest alternative solutions.
- Lead system feature and functionality research, analysis, documentation, and problem solving of issues or enhancement requests.
- Support, maintain, configure, and deploy functionality within Taleo and other related recruiting applications.
System Liaison and Training:
- Work with system users and stakeholders to provide troubleshooting, research, and guidance as needed, consistently leveraging best practices.
- Manage incoming inquiries to closure, appropriately escalating cases and broader discussions as needed.
- Support the roll out of TA projects and initiatives to business users.
- Collaborate with other HR areas in order to effectively communicate and understand business requirements related to HR Technologies and the hand-off of information.