Unified Communications Systems Analyst
Firma: CH2M Polska (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.)
Miasto/Region:Kraków / małopolskie
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology and/or computer networking/telecommunications or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Avaya, AcmePacket, AudioCodes and/or Cisco Networking / UC technologies.
- Experience with Avaya Communications Manager, 2+ years.
- Experience with ACME Packet SBC, and/or AudioCodes SBC and SBA solutions, 2+ years.
- Experience with a blended Digital and IP environment, 5+ years.
- Experience with VoIP Technologies such as SIP and H.323. 5+ years.
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of Cisco Cube and Cisco CUCM, 5+ years.
- Working knowledge and competency with Cisco IOS routers and switches. 5+ years.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
- Exchange Unified Messaging (for Exchange).
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN networking.
- Knowledge of and ability to handle number porting operations.
- Knowledge of Avaya Aura Session Manager Dial Pattern and Adaptation administration.
- Experience with use of Microsoft SharePoint and Excel for document and data management.
- Knowledge of Communication Manager installation and gateway configuration, including service pack and firmware installation.
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.
The Unified Communication Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting the firm’s Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft telecommunications infrastructure. The requirements for this position include providing ongoing day to day support of our Avaya and Cisco telephony systems, as well as, assisting with new implementations of Cisco telephony systems and their associated TDM and SIP-based telecommunications services. The selected candidate will also be involved in the implementation and support of our global Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams voice infrastructure.
Strategy & Planning:
- Collaborate with management and department leaders to assess near and long-term voice and UC capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to voice and UC system and network configurations, service delivery processes, and telecommunications service records.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for UC system administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
Acquisition & Deployment:
- Design and deploy company voice and UC networks and systems, UPSs, and other hardware.
- Conduct research on UC products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the telecommunications / UC industry.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Interact with vendors and IT Procurement to secure UC products and services.
- Configure UC solutions to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor UC network and system performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Ensure connectivity of all telephony equipment, fax machines, and other UC network appliances.
- Practice UC system asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Monitor and test UC system performance and provide statistics and reports.
- Monitor and report the performance of UC system components against KPIs and take preemptive measures to minimize interruptions
- Perform UC system security audits, and system backups and recovery.
- Perform administration of Avaya AURA Session Manager, Avaya Communications Manager and Avaya gateway equipment.
- Perform administration and implementation of ACME Packet SBC, Cisco Cube, and AudioCodes SBA/SBC solutions.
- Administration and Implementation of Cisco Cube, Cisco IP Telephony Systems, softphones and gateways,
- Provide support and troubleshooting of H.323 and SIP based VoIP phone system, including carrier services (trunking, etc.).
- Support initiatives related to integration with 3rd party systems (Microsoft Skype and Teams, ShoreTel, Cisco, etc.).