Firma: ABB Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Łódź / łódzkie
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering-oriented discipline;
- 2+ years of professional experience working with transformers preferably or in another design related environment;
- Experience of working in a transformer design environment will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong proficiency working with Creo CAD tools;
- Recent experience with performing 3D modeling, 2D mechanical designs, sheet metal modeling;
- Working knowledge of programming concepts is an advantage;
- Strong English language skills is a requirement;
- Strong attitude for using basic computer applications (e.g. MS-Office);
- Ability to travel internationally;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to be a part of our design team. This role will be based in Lodz, Poland. We are looking for experienced engineers with preferably 2 years+ experience in transformer design.
- 3D modelling and creating technical drawings of mechanical parts for transformers;
- Preparation of technical documentation and implementation of material bills for the production system;
- Identification of any problems or errors in the design system and to work with the system engineer to correct;
- Engaging with factory for any problems with the designs;
- Prepare reports and related documents in accordance with internal and external requirements;
- Work closely with the senior design engineers and implement design development rules in ABB software;
- Provide timely mechanical engineering support to Engineering dept. (& other depts. as required) for day to day operation;
- Support in root cause and corrective action for errors in the design system.