Firma: Direct Communication Sp. z o.o.
Miasto/Region:Warszawa / mazowieckie
- Implementing solutions in Clients products used worldwide by customers,
- Customizing the system to customers needs,
- Implementing feature requirements to enhance the capability of clients products, adopt them to increase usability and performance but also maintain those going live,
- Cooperation within a team consisting of architects, tech writers, testers and developers with different backgrounds and seniority levels, close contact with Product Management,
- Work in an agile methodology.
- 5+ years of experience working on a similar position,
- Knowledge of .Net, C#, AWS, Tomcat, Salesforce and Business Systems Integration (ERP, CRM, PDM/PLM, CAD) will be an advantage,
- Experience of backend and frontend development (web design and/or graphical design),
- Ability to interpret and transform functional specifications into intuitive, non-complex and creative software solutions,
- Ability to describe and document the solution,
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English,
- Other technologies and tools: InteliJ, Maven, Spring, GIT, PowerMock, Mockito, jUnit, Apache Camel, MySQL, Tomcat, JIRA.
- Flexible working conditions,
- Stable employment,
- Employment contract or B2B,
- Benefits: private healthcare, Multisport card, trainings, foreing language classes and more.