Regular/Senior .NET Core Developer
Firma: DEVELOCRAFT SP Z O O
Miasto/Region:Gdańsk / pomorskie
What do we need from you to join in this project:
- Full project life-cycle experience – in C# / .NET Core
- Ability to solve complex problems and learn from mistakes
- Familiarity with database concepts
- Strong unit testing and troubleshooting skills
- Testing frameworks, XUnit, Moq
- Back-end data modeling
- Experience in developing apps that run on cloud infrastructure – Azure/Google Cloud/AWS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- MVC, HTML5/CSS3 are a plus
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and good knowledge of English
What we can offer you in this project:
- Salary: 12 000 – 15 000 PLN gross - Contract of Employment (possibility to use preferential tax-deductible costs for authors for 70% of remuneration)
- Short recruitment process and contract for an indefinite period
- Possible bonus ~5% of year remuneration and shareholding company (value about 2000 USD) for the end of the year.
- Work with a big international team (about 50 people in Gdansk and about 250 in the USA)
- 3 weeks of onboarding in New York and San Francisco teams in the first months of work.
- ~2 delegations in NY/SF office for a year
- Access to the most interesting and new information technologies
- Great freedom in the selection of tools and programming methods
- The ability to implement your ideas and solutions
- High Operational Independence
- Very experienced team of specialist - experience and knowledge exchange, the possibility to share Your know-how with rest of team
- English lessons, Online Platforms for self-development, training and conference budget.
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Chillout & fun room (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards), etc. – The office is a big advantage for most candidates.
- Private medical care
- Multisport Card
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
Develocraft is looking for Regular/Senior C# .NET Developer for one of our international clients. As a part of high performing development team You’ll work on platform for car dealers – the solution that facilitates work, identifies promising clients and enables building long-term relationships
Senior .Net Developer in this project will be responsible for:
- Work in a team environment using Agile practices
- Develop frameworks and tools to process and analyze large amounts of data for business analytics
- Utilize Continuous Integration and Pair Programming development methods
- Collaborate closely with other developers, front-end designers, stakeholders and internal customers
- Assist in the migration from legacy systems
- Constantly learn from and educate others to improve yourself and company product.