OVHcloud puts complete freedom in the hands of technologists and businesses, for anyone to master right from the start. We are a global technology company serving developers, entrepreneurs, and businesses with the dedicated server, software and infrastructure building blocks to manage, secure and scale their data. Throughout our history, we have always challenged the status quo and set out to make technology accessible and affordable. In our rapidly evolving digital world, we believe an integral part of our future is an open ecosystem and open cloud, where all can continue to thrive and customers can choose when, where and how to manage their data.
We are a global company trusted by more than 1.5 million customers. We manufacture our servers, own and manage 30 datacenters, and operate our own fiber-optic network. From our range of products, our support, thriving ecosystem, passionate employees, to our commitment to social responsibility – we are open to power your data.
As part of the technical team, interacting with other Technical Support Specialists, you will be responsible for incoming calls and e-mails of customers that are looking for help and information about OVHcloud’s products (Cloud, servers, Kubernetes, Docker)
You will therefore be required to:
- To inform and help clients via e-mail and telephone regarding OVHcloud's products and services
- To diagnose and fix the general and specific problems (e.g. networking)
- Cooperate with system administrators and developers in order to find the best solution for the customer's inquiry
- Quickly identify the type of prospective customer in order to provide adequate responses and identify the appropriate OVHcloud’s solutions to respond to the customer's expectations
- Follow all internal training necessary for developing and sustaining an advanced knowledge of products, technologies and sales strategies
- Build an image of OVHcloud as company with strong expertise and excellent customer support
- Good technical knowledge in IT and new technologies. The basics of Cloud products: VPS, Dedicated Servers, Private/Public Cloud
- Knowledge of Linux and virtualization (VMware) is essential for the position
- OpenStack knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- Ability to analyze, listen and make recommendations (guide the customer towards a profitable solution)
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues and incidents
- To be efficient and quick in proposing solutions
- Enthusiasm for computers and new technologies
- Passion for constant personal development and to learn more about the IT market
- Fluent Polish and English is mandatory.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in IT appreciated
- Relevant experience of +2 years in customer support service for technical products or relevant IT experience
And not last but least?
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally