Cash Monitoring (Junior) Specialist with French
Firma: BNP PARIBAS SECURITIES SERVICES S.A.
Miasto/Region:Warszawa / mazowieckie
We are looking for you, if you have:
- University degree (preferably in Finance, Economics, Law)
- Computer literacy in MS Office (very good knowledge of Excel)
- Fluent working knowledge of English, good knowledge of French
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Client focused approach
- Accuracy & attention to details
- Good stress management
- Knowledge of the investment funds industry and securities market (would be considered as an advantage)
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of cash transactions and control of significant cash movements:
- Independent matching of cash balances & movements
- In-depth analysis of unmatched items
- Contacting with Fund Accountants and Custodians to identify possible reasons for exceptions
- Store evidence of control & upload control results in the system
- Escalating control results to depositary teams
- Identifying cash movements above a defined threshold
- Investigating the economical reason of such movements