- Very good English, fluent French
- University degree (economy, banking, finance studies)
- Proven experience in client communication
- Experience in Securities Services or Investment Fund industry
- Experience in Team Leader position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Client focus
- Ability to co-operate in teams (internal and external)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
The Client Account Manager (CAM) is the guarantor of the customer relationship of Transfer Agent in France Operations.
Client Account Manager is the single point of contact within the department for his clients, monitors activities for their accounts with the aim of ensuring excellent quality of the relationship on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that employees are at the right skill level and if not, that an adequate training plan has been defined and is being implemented to upgrade their skills on the job
- Recruiting new employees, carry out an evaluation of the employee’s progress
- Conducting bi-annual performance appraisals, setting and monitoring their objectives, identifying and following up on training needs
- Anticipate the mobility and career development of its employees
- Piloting and control of production
- Being technically operational in all aspects of the activity
- Ensuring that client requests are processed within the required timeframe and with the required level of quality
- Continuously promote the quality of the relationship between the Paris teams and other locations
- Escalate to the Oversight team any problems encountered with the Warsaw Hub
- Structuring the global organization of the cluster for which he is responsible in conjunction with the head of CAM in France
- Participate in the review services on request (pinpoint areas of malfunction, risk areas, and obstacles to quality and/or productivity)
- Propose internally and/or to the customer improvement actions and monitor their implementation
- Identify and propose improvements to customers with the aim of targeting green KPIs