Financial Controller (m/f)
Firma: Michael Page
Miasto/Region:Gliwice / śląskie
Kogo szukamy / Profile description:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical skills; demonstrated leadership abilities, and the ability to work in team and matrix environments.
- Computer Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Access).
- A Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or closely related field from an accredited college or university; Graduate degree is a must + post graduate studies related with finance will be a big plus.
- 5-8+ years of experience in finance/controlling and accounting related fields.
- SAP experience a plusSix Sigma or Lean training helpful, but not required.
Opis stanowiska / Job description:
- * Is required to meet the service level needs of the regional commercial leader.
* Serves as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolves conflicts involving financial planning & analysis issues and resources; evaluates and assesses new projects, assigning resources.
- Full P&L responsibility for lines of business or region, functional departments/costs including variance analysis related to production activity providing analytics and operations metrics, meaning managing about 400 Million PLN revenue with high margins. Approx. 20% of products sold are manufactured on site, remaining products are sourced from US owned manufacturing plants. Budgeted headcount of about 325 and spend of approx.. 40 Million PLN.
- Operates as a member of the local management team for the territories under their responsibility.
- Develops and implements annual operating plan and monthly forecasts to accurately reflect current expectations of the business; present to regional/segment leadership.
- Manage development of standard costs and production capacity as part of the annual operating plan. Manage reporting on actual results vs planned.
- Develops strong relationships with business leaders to set action plans to achieve annual operating plan; interface with field sales team on customer, product, payment, pricing, etc issues.
- Develops working capital targets for the business units and coordinates with various business functions on operating plans and initiatives to ensure successful achievement of targets.
- Prepares and reviews monthly results and ad hoc analysis to determine methods of increasing operating productivity through revenue generation, margin expansion and/or cost control.
- Pulses daily sales, margin, mix, cost, headcount, etc. metrics to identify trends/issues.
- Prepares and reviews on an ongoing basis the profitability of customers, categories and/or products. Provides recommendations to increase profitability including understanding of cost basis and drivers to improve productivity.
- Reviews and develops the financial justification for various capital or operating investments.
- Ensures business activities and processes comply with applicable laws and/or US GAAP.
- Actively participates and leads team on customer proposal/RFQ process/new business proposals/bids.
- Leads key initiatives such as cost, restructuring, pricing actions, financial/reporting issues/questions raised by the business area or operating team, etc.
- Provide financial support for accounting teams to ensure timely and accurate close.
- Review local entity statutory results and tax filings prepared by the accounting teams. Provide feedback and commentary to ensure filings submitting by the accounting team are accurate to the best of your knowledge. Support accounting team as needed and relevant to remediate audit findings.
Oferujemy / We offer:
Our Client offers beneficial package, bonus based on personal KPIs, possibility to grow within global structure.
Podsumowanie / Job summary:
Interesting job offer for experienced financial controllers to join high-margin corporation from chemical and pharma industry with it's operations in Gliwice.