At NBC we create software and we are constantly looking for innovative solutions.
We help our clients from the finance, banking, media and new technologies industries build development teams, maintenance of software or development systems.
Do you want to join a team where you can have an impact what you create? You place importance on
personal development and you value appropriate feedback at work? If you dream of working in a place where everyone shares their knowledge, NBC is waiting for you!
We are glad that you came here!
Apply! You have nothing to lose, you can only win! :)
Join the Krakow NBC team as:
We are looking for a third line Systems Engineer with strong practical experience of support, preparation, configuration and deployment of Storage, Virtual, Active Directory and Backup infrastructure, to join our Infrastructure Technology team in our new office in Kraków.
The role requires support of multi-site infrastructure working within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and change management as well as reactive and proactive diagnostic and remediation of server hardware and software issues.
Challenges waiting for you on this position:
- Maintaining and supporting Microsoft Active Directory, VMWare and XenServer virtual environments and HP 3PAR storage arrays,
- Supporting Microsoft Exchange and Office365,
- Supporting Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp environments,
- Own support issues through to resolution, providing regular feedback to users and updating calls as appropriate in JIRA,
- Responding to alerts from monitoring services and investigate as necessary,
- Designing and preparing Virtual/HP/Dell equipment in accordance with Infrastructure standards,
- Configuration and install the physical equipment and install configure O/S and patch management of all servers, databases and applications,
- Supporting and monitoring all servers and disk arrays,
- Taking part in an office shift Rota and out of hours support call Rota.